Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reflection

We started the lesson in ICT in the first year. Therefore, we have an experience in blogs already; how to create an account and post in the blogs. The lessons I have learned in ICT subject are many. Making a blogger account to post given the title by our teacher. There was a time, when its hard to think what to put or create on my blog. I learned much from beginning up to end of this period.

I experienced very few problems or challenges. The problem is the thinking of whats to write about. The challenge to me here is where often only the feature of the Blog.

How do I address these challenge? For me, this time challenging the vary feature or the nature of the blog. I do not know why. That's life!

Moving on, I will study harder to be success, someday. For this is to my parents and all my loved ones. These may learn by heart to me, so that I have also an inspiration to be considered, also.

3 comments: