Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Teacher, My Hero

Each one of us has called heroes. We can say that he or she was a hero who is able to save anything or could both save.

Our teachers, they would also be considered heroes. They helped us lift our lives. They taught the proper way to be taught, or we walk. And they also saved us from the dangers that we may handle or encounter.

I consider them as heroes. Why? Due to their diligence in their works, with patience that they only teach well, properly and correctly. Because of them, more deploy and expand my knowledge of whats the world's happening.

They sacrificed for only teaches their students. They poured their time, fatigue and perseverance.

Therefore, I considered my teachers as my heroes. So awesome, we are proud of you, dear teachers, for your sacrifices, temerity and being hard-working

I salute you, dear teachers.

3 comments:

  1. wooooh katherine!!!!
    Do you love teachers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should really consider our teachers as heroes in our own life. You have a nice post.Keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete