Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dreams, My Future

Who decides whether you shall be happy or unhappy? The answer -- you do!

To become a happy person, have a clean soul, eyes that see romance in the commonplace, a child's heart, and spiritual simplicity.

Every dream has probation. We try every challenge, in as much there is a hope.

I have a dream that can see the future. With the faith in God, I can do anything to succeed. If ever I fulfilled that, I'll try to lift or make headway this dream of my life to the best of my ability. When I know the time is right for me, I'll face the future and even if I fail. But I'm hoping to fulfil whatever dreams I have.

The dream of my life is only completing in study and work well. With the help of my loved ones, I think, I can face the entire attempt. This is my happiness in life. A happiness that can achieve my goals and obtained what my dreams are. It's in our own hands that creates the future in our lives

What I really want is to make my family happy, and assist them when they old, and return the pain and the joy they shared with me to fulfil my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment