Monday, January 10, 2011

Reflect Myself

I believe in myself that I could do such many things like what’s in the present. Now, so many works we've done in 3rd grading. But the grading is not yet finish. It's still on its way to finish. It's still on our way to do better than last two grading that past. Out of the blue, it’s happier than what was done last past grading.

This grading, it was more enjoyable, and more interesting. The thing is, sometimes it was a little bit mad or unhappy, because we always encountered the slowly loading of the browser. Perhaps, the computer is the problem in ours station. But, we reinforce our self to finish each exercise and web design --our web design was simple, yet well-organized and dainty.

I must continued upgrading my ability to increase my power to the faith of God.

2 comments: